Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day Freebies Free Food


Today is tax day. Hopefully you are not one of those Americans who are standing in line at the post office filing for an extension. I always try to get my taxes done by February 15, 2010 to beat the rush. This year, I got my taxes done by February 15, 2010 but forgot to send my accountant the authorization signed by me to file my taxes electronically until a week ago...so I technically my taxes are still filed before April 15, 2010, but not by much this year. If you are waiting for a refund, the best thing to do is to always file early. Anyhow, on tax day, lots of companies give out freebies or discounts on food and other things to make the day fun. I found a list of freebies that I thought you would enjoy on tax day. Just a little fun to take the stress out of filing your taxes.

Starbucks is giving out free coffee today as long as you bring your own mug to fill up.
It is part of their go green campaign.

Cinnabon is giving out free bite sized cupcakes between 6p and 8p today.

Maggie Moo's is giving out samples of their free ice cream pizzas today between 3p and 7p.

Boston Market is doing a buy 1 chicken plate get 1 free today.

P.F. Chang's is offering 15% off your bill today for lunch or dinner.

Whole Foods is offering tax free groceries to their customers in the Southern States today. Why not the West Coast, East Coast, Northwest, and the Midwest ? I have no idea.

If these freebies do not help relieve some of your tax filing stress, go for a run or a walk for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment