Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How to Make Pineapple Ice Cream


It's summer and we are all thinking about hot weather, beaches, sandals, ice cream, and vacations. During summer I always like making my own ice cream at home because I know exactly what ingredients are in the ice cream. Recently, I discovered how to make ice cream at home with my new super Ninja prep mixer from QVC.com. It was so easy that I will never use my ice cream maker again.

Here is my recipe for Pineapple Ice Cream with this great new mixer.

(This recipe can be adjusted based on taste).

3 cups of fresh pineapple
2 cups of pineapple juice
4 to 5 cups of ice
2 to 3 cups of milk or cream

Put all ingredients in your mixer and let it go until it all mixes together. You can serve it as a soft serve right out of the mixer or put it in the freezer for a few hours so it gets to an ice cream consistency. It is a quick and easy recipe that you will enjoy all summer.

Add some baby pineapple Megafruit as a topping to make it extra delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment