Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Article from DFW Foodies about Megafruit

This is an article from DFW Foodies about Megafruit:

Ever Eaten a Megafruit?

Everytime I go to the grocery store I look for new snacky, healthy edibles I can take to work. I land up getting the same things... dried cranberries, almonds and yoghurt pretzels. Then I came across a client who wanted packaging design for his new product- Megafruits. Move over dried cranberries... here come Lychee, Mangosteen and Baby Pineapple. Luckily I got to taste all of them and got to keep the beautiful wood crate that came with it. The megafruits are delicious! (i'm not just saying that because I did the packaging design lol). I enjoyed the exotic and interesting flavours. The baby pineapple being my favourite, really packs a punch! And it's healthy. You've got to get your hands on these goodies. Available soon on Amazon.
Visit their site at http://http://www.megafruitventures.com

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, they come in that wooden crate?! Love that idea! I can't wait to try ALL the flavors!

    ReplyDelete